Workout Guides - Bicep Curl
Light Green (Light)
4. Bicep Curl
- Sit and tuck your legs underneath you. Place band under your right thigh.
- Place your elbow by the side of your body and grip the band in your right hand. This is your starting position.
- Squeeze your right bicep and raise your palm towards your chest.
- Lower your right arm to the starting position for 1 rep.
- Do 12 reps. Switch sides and repeat.
Tip: Keep your chest up, look forward and relax and neck and back. Do not lock your elbow as you lower it to the starting position. For the entire exercise, ensure that only your forearm is moving. Your elbow should not be moving and kept by the side. You can also sit on a bench, place band under your foot and rest your elbow on the same knee for another variation.
Primary muscles: Biceps
Secondary muscles: Forearms, Shoulders
Beginners are recommended to start with the Light Green band (lowest resistance).