- Medium support - Moderate U-shape neckline - Racerback design with strap detailing for ventilation - Removable paddings - Nylon, Spandex - Impact factor : Medium - Stretch factor : 4/5 - Both Pei & Hayley are 168cm and wears Size 6.
'Dare to Live' was the Brain Child of the FM debut launch. Crafted with a desire for every single piece to look different and unique, the 'Dare to Live' canvas is, but just the beginning of #MadeDifferentbyFM.
The "Dare to Live' color palette is primarily made up of upbeat tones of Yellow & Turquoise against a primary Grey & White backdrop. With occasional dashes of Teal, Sage and Blue-Grey, count yourself lucky if they make an appearance on your purchase!
Please note that by purchasing a unit, you acknowledge that your print is unique and very much its own. Some colors may not be present in some units, and similarly, others may feature a couple of colors more dominantly. Purchase only if you are comfortable, and dare to live a little!
Featuring a medium neckline, a flattering racerback shape and a cheeky front keyhole, the Racerback bra is intended to withstand and support you through any medium impact activity. With a buttery soft touch and an airy feel on the skin, it is perfect on its own or under your favourite tank/tee.
Important: We seek your understanding that exchanges solely for a different preference of prints will strictly not be available. Love your print like we do!
TAKE CARE OF YOUR APPARELS
1. Keep it cool. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Extreme heat can break down the elasticity of stretchy textiles, leading to shrinkage and shorter lifespan!
2. Flip it in, air it out. Turn clothing inside out before washing, this helps safeguard colours and deeper clean for your dirtier items
3. Don't mix it up. Wash with similar items and colours. Avoid washing with zippers, jeans and jackets.
4. Do not use fabric softeners or excessive soap. Soap buildup causes sweat build up and smelly fungi growth, leading to odours
5. Air dry after if possible. DO NOT machine dry.
6. DO NOT iron.
7. Use a laundry bag whenever possible. This helps preserve the longevity and shape of your apparels.
I'm a size 2 for Lululemon bras, but I like to size up for comfort so I usually take size 4. For Fitmonkie bras, size 6 is comfortable for me! The material of this bra is comfy, doesn't show sweat stains after an hour of HIIT, support is great and its back details are so pretty and unique! Love it!
I’m dress size UK8-10 (Lululemon 6-8 in bras) and got a size 8 in this as a gift :) quite a snug fit, would have sized up to 10! But love the unique print and good quality!
Ptp 15'' Usual XS/S
I love this top so much! It's so unique and the best part is that it looks different from all angles :)
I received many compliments on it and I immediately got myself another piece from the made different series! The quality is soft and very comfortable.
I've really love that it is one of a kind and has all my favorite colors on it! Good job team, hope to see more of such products in the future!
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.