Dark Green (Medium)
2. Reverse Plank Leg Raise
- Place band around your ankles.
- Sit down with your legs extended and place your hands behind, with fingers facing your body. This is your starting position.
- Raise your right leg up and lower it down.
- Then lift your hips, straighten your body and squeeze your glutes in one motion.
- Repeat with your left leg for 1 rep.
- Do 10 reps.
Tip: Keep your head facing forward and position your hands under your shoulders. Roll your shoulders back and maintain a proud chest.
Primary muscles: Core, Glutes, Arms
Secondary muscles: Legs, Shoulders
Beginners are recommended to start with the Light Green band (lowest resistance).