Dark Green (Medium)
1. Abductor Lifts
- Place band around your ankles.
- Lie on your side with both legs extended. This is your starting position.
- Lift your top leg as high as possible and hold for 2 seconds.
- Lower it down to the starting position for 1 rep.
- Do 12 reps. Switch sides and repeat.
Tip: Keep your upper body stable and tighten your core.
Primary muscles: Outer thighs
Secondary muscles: Thighs, Hips, Glutes
Beginners are recommended to start with the Light Green band (lowest resistance).