- Medium support - Moderate U-shape neckline - Racerback design with strap detailing for ventilation - Removable paddings - Nylon, Spandex - Impact factor : Medium - Stretch factor : 4/5 - Both Pei & Hayley are 168cm and wears Size 6.
'Skies & Sea' speaks of our love for the color of the ocean and the sky. Blue - It often symbolizes serenity, stability and inspiration. Be inspired today!
Featuring 3 shades : Sky blue, Navy & Midnight in paintbrush strokes.
Please note that by purchasing a unit, you acknowledge that your print is unique and very much its own. Most, if not all colors will be present in all units, with some appearing more dominantly. Purchase only if you are comfortable knowing that.
Featuring a medium neckline, a flattering racer back shape and a cheeky front keyhole, the Racerback bra is intended to withstand and support you through any medium impact activity. With a buttery soft touch and an airy feel on the skin, it is perfect on its own or under your favourite tank/tee.
Important: We seek your understanding that exchanges solely for a different preference of prints will strictly not be available. We hope you love your print like we do!
TAKE CARE OF YOUR APPARELS
1. Keep it cool. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Extreme heat can break down the elasticity of stretchy textiles, leading to shrinkage and shorter lifespan!
2. Flip it in, air it out. Turn clothing inside out before washing, this helps safeguard colours and deeper clean for your dirtier items
3. Don't mix it up. Wash with similar items and colours. Avoid washing with zippers, jeans and jackets.
4. Do not use fabric softeners or excessive soap. Soap buildup causes sweat build up and smelly fungi growth, leading to odours
5. Air dry after if possible. DO NOT machine dry.
6. DO NOT iron.
7. Use a laundry bag whenever possible. This helps preserve the longevity and shape of your apparels.
bust 31 inch
normally wear XS
I got this in size 4, fits well
mainly for low impact activities I would say
very cute print and very comfortable.
The back bottom strap does slip down a little for me but does not affect the overall fit
I am a 15.5ptp! I usually fit a S size for most brands, and size 6 works comfortably for me and provide enough support for both HIIT and weights training! And I also love the print very much :-)
My PTP is 33cm and I purchased a size 6. The staff over Instagram was really helpful in giving advice on which size I should purchase. Great for running and HIIT workouts. Highly recommend! :)
PTP 15' Usual XS/S
Perfect for hiit workouts
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.