- Medium support - Moderate U-shape neckline - Racerback design with strap detailing for ventilation - Removable paddings - Nylon, Spandex - Available in Navy, White and Steel Grey - Impact factor : 4/5 - Stretch factor : 4/5 - Pei is 168cm and wears Size M.
Designed and tested to withstand and support you through any medium impact activity, the Racerback bra ensures breathability and ventilation through even your sweatiest summer workout. Featuring a medium neckline, a flattering racer back shape and a cheeky front keyhole. With a buttery soft touch and an airy feel on the skin, it is perfect on its own or under your favourite tank/tee.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR APPARELS
1. Keep it cool. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Extreme heat can break down the elasticity of stretchy textiles, leading to shrinkage and shorter lifespan!
2. Flip it in, air it out. Turn clothing inside out before washing, this helps safeguard colours and deeper clean for your dirtier items
3. Don't mix it up. Wash with similar items and colours. Avoid washing with zippers, jeans and jackets.
4. Do not use fabric softeners or excessive soap. Soap buildup causes sweat build up and smelly fungi growth, leading to odours
5. Air dry after if possible. DO NOT machine dry.
6. DO NOT iron.
7. Use a laundry bag whenever possible. This helps preserve the longevity and shape of your apparels.