- High support - High U-shape neckline & Coverage - Non-adjustable elastic straps - Plaid-Twist back details - Removable paddings - 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex - Available in White and Mirri Tie-Dye - Impact factor : 4/5 - Stretch factor : 4/5 - Amanda is 170cm and wears Size 6.
The Freedom Bra was originally based on our well-loved Revive Crossback Bra, with a few aesthetic and material composition tweaks to take them up a notch.
We created higher-cut back details that hugs you right in the lats, holding everything in for an explosive workout without compromising on full range of motion. It just didn't seem right to stop there - And so we welcomed, the Mirri Tie-dye Print.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR APPARELS
1. Keep it cool. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Extreme heat can break down the elasticity of stretchy textiles, leading to shrinkage and shorter lifespan!
2. Flip it in, air it out. Turn clothing inside out before washing, this helps safeguard colours and deeper clean for your dirtier items
3. Don't mix it up. Wash with similar items and colours. Avoid washing with zippers, jeans and jackets.
4. Do not use fabric softeners or excessive soap. Soap buildup causes sweat build up and smelly fungi growth, leading to odours
5. Air dry after if possible. DO NOT machine dry.
6. DO NOT iron.
7. Use a laundry bag whenever possible. This helps preserve the longevity and shape of your apparels.