- High Waisted fit - Sweat-wicking fabric - Stretchy Hip Band - 52% Nylon, 40% Polyester, 8% Spandex - Available in Black Marl, Aqua, Steel Blue. - Compression factor : 4/5 - Stretch factor: 4/5 - Amanda is 170cm and wears Size M.
The Energy Seamless Shorts are about to become the favourite kid on the block and we got our money on that. High waist? Check. Flattering contours? Check. Great compression capabilities? Check. Matches every top out there? Check.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR APPARELS
1. Keep it cool. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Extreme heat can break down the elasticity of stretchy textiles, leading to shrinkage and shorter lifespan!
2. Flip it in, air it out. Turn clothing inside out before washing, this helps safeguard colours and deeper clean for your dirtier items
3. Don't mix it up. Wash with similar items and colours. Avoid washing with zippers, jeans and jackets.
4. Do not use fabric softeners or excessive soap. Soap buildup causes sweat build up and smelly fungi growth, leading to odours
5. Air dry after if possible. DO NOT machine dry.
6. DO NOT iron.
7. Use a laundry bag whenever possible. This helps preserve the longevity and shape of your apparels.
size S, hip 34inch waist 24inch
size fits perfectly, medium compression
did cardio/squats in them, does not ride up
These and the aqua blue pair are my favourites for HIIT and spin! Got a size M initially but had to exchange it for an S because the waist bagged out far too much in size M. There’s still a bit of a gap in the waist area for size S, but the shorts are so high waisted (big plus in my book) that it doesn’t affect the shorts’ functionality or level of comfort. These shorts have a high amount of stretch, which reduces the level of compression they afford, but I’m really happy with them because they are so! comfortable! and the material is great.
My measurements are: 26” waist (narrowest point), 39” hips (widest point), ~5’7” height (170cm).
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.