Thank you for purchasing via backorder with us!
You're just one step away, so do bear with us because we are here to help you understand the WHY's, HOW's, WHAT's when backordering with us!
WHY do we need to order via backorder?
Our team is hard at work, bringing these products to you!
We're invested in creating quality products, and our team (from design, production and assembly/shipping) will need time to bring these projected quantities available online for sale. This is especially more so during this troubling COVID-19 episode.
At the moment, we're taking backorders to ensure that we have enough stocks for everyone, and expedite the process from CART to WORKOUT as soon as possible - (We know, and we got your backs!)
Currently, our limited edition Llama-zing Print hip bands and 17" Turquoise hip bands are available for backorder. These items are being manufactured, stitched and tested as we speak (or read)!
HOW do I place my backorder?
1. Add the product to cart.
2. Make your payment.
3. You will receive a confirmation email.
4. Local (Singapore) backorders will be dispatched within the 3rd week of AUGUST (barring any further disruptions in local mailing services). Packages are expected to be received latest by last week of AUGUST.
5. Backorders from outside of Singapore may face further delays.
6. You will receive a shipping confirmation when we dispatch your order.
7. Purchases are non-refundable, and on a first-come-first-serve basis.
WHAT can I do when in doubt during this Back Order exercise?
Drop us an email at Support@fitmonkie.com and our friendly customer service officer will be in touch in a burpee's worth of time! ;)
Thank you for reading, and the kind support we've received thus far. We look forward to being part of your fitness journey, be it at home, or outdoors again - in time to come!